Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last minute surprises

Been in to work this morning to make photocopies and sort everything out for this afternoon's début. First problem - we have no A4 paper. A last minute change of plan for this afternoon's classes, then. Later, as I was about to leave I get the class lists and discover a new class that is supposed to start this evening, which I hadn't even been told about. Fortunately, I don't think any of the students are making an appearance until next week, which gives me a bit of time to organise myself, especially as it is a CAE preparation course.

Don't you just love improvisation?
Licencia de Creative Commons
So This Is English Blog by Michelle Worgan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at inspireyourlearners.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://inspireyourlearners.blogspot.com.