Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

100th post!

I thought I should do something special to celebrate my 100th post on this blog - 100 posts may not sound like many in an 18 month period, but it's still a landmark! I made a Wordle of both my 2009 and 2011 (so far*) entries and have added them to the glog below. I have made several glogs for young children before, but I am quite useless at it and it takes me hours even to create a simple glog like the one below! Click on "full size" to see it properly.

*I actually wrote this quite a few weeks back, due to Blogger counting non-published drafts as entries - I thought I had made 100 when really I was only up to about 94! So I had to wait a while... The Wordle, therefore, doesn't include my more recent posts.

I hope you like it :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the landmark. I think 100 posts sounds like a lot, given how many I did in one year... you could still guess, btw (my blogaversary challenge). =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyson!
    Congratulations on your 1st anniversary! I didn't know you had a blog/page/company, but I've now subscribed to it. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Michelle! 100 posts in a year's time is remarkable. Hope I can make it too. I'll be celebrating my 1st anniversary in September. So far, I've 40.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle!!! 100 is not easy. Keep on contributing to this beautiful profession!!
    Sorry for not answering your questions about the egg. I forgot to go back to that post and didn`t notice you had answered my comment, sorry... Well, I could say that 90% of my students were really interested. Boys reacted well with the idea of being parents, but they were not as dedicated as the girls.
    In order to make them "create something" on their own, I asked them to write their daily experiences on a diary and bring these diaries to class so I could check what was going on.
    You know, it's hard to please all students, but that was one activity that really impressed me and my students.
    Try it and let me know how it worked out.

    Hugs,
    William

    www.alousasumiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michelle !

    First time I've seen glogster, and I've been hearing about it for awhile. I've now RSSed. :)

    cheers, brad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Thanks a lot for all of your awesome ideas. I started working at a language school several days ago so I'm gonna reread all 100 in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete

Licencia de Creative Commons
So This Is English Blog by Michelle Worgan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at inspireyourlearners.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://inspireyourlearners.blogspot.com.